INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links on the web pages of this site.
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter, the "Regulation") establishes rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as rules relating to the free circulation of such data and protects the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, with particular reference to the right to the protection of personal data.
The art. 4, no. 1 of the Regulation provides that "Personal Data" must be understood as any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter, "Data Subject").
By "Treatment", on the other hand, we mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to Personal Data or sets of Personal Data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction (Article 4, No. 2 of the Regulation).
Pursuant to art. 12 and ss. of the Regulation, it is also envisaged that the interested party must be made aware of the appropriate information relating to the processing activities that are carried out by the data controller and to the rights of the interested parties.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT.
ML Project srl
Registered office: viale montenero 22 - 20135 - Milan (MI)
Headquarters: viale montenero 22 20135 - Milan (MI)
CF / VAT number: 10072900961
Website : https://www.sharequalization.com
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI ( Uniform Resource Identifier ) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Purpose of the processing and legal bases
The user's personal data will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes and with the legal bases indicated below:
- for the conclusion and correct execution of the contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same, for the information and / or services / products requested, including subscription to the informative newsletters; also in order to respond to requests sent by the interested party (information / products / services / newsletter subscription information); the legal basis for the treatments listed is represented by art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the 2016/679 EU Regulation;
- periodically send, through remote communication technologies (email, telephone, sms, whatsapp ), commercial communications on the services, products and activities offered by the owner; the legal basis is represented by consent as required by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the 2016/679 EU Regulation;
- send e-mails for the purpose of commercial and promotional information for the sale of our products / services, of the same type as the previous purchases of the interested party, except for the refusal to treatment by the same, which can be opposed at any time; the legal basis for this type of treatment is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by Article 6 par. 1 letter f);
- respond to requests sent by the user via email and / or form on the site; the legal basis for the treatments listed is represented by art. 6 par. 1 letter b) of the 2016/679 EU Regulation;
- to make site navigation possible and functional, as well as to guarantee an adequate level of security, integrity and availability; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by Article 6 par. 1 letter f);
- analysis of statistical data on aggregate or anonymous data, with the aim of monitoring the correct functioning of the Site, traffic, usability and interest; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by Article 6 par. 1 letter f);
- ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; the legal basis for this type of processing is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by Article 6 par. 1 letter f);
- to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority; the legal basis for this type of treatment is represented by the legitimate interest of the Data Controller as provided for by article 6 paragraph 1 lett. c);
- ensure that marketing communications relating to the products and services offered by the owner, as well as those of their commercial partners and sponsors, including online advertising, are relevant to the interests of the data subject; to this end, your personal data may be used to better understand the interests and preferences of the data subject in order to be able to predict which other products, services and information they may be more interested in, allowing us to customize the communications of the owner to make them more relevant and interesting; the legal basis is represented by consent as required by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the 2016/679 EU Regulation;
- carry out market research to develop and improve our range of products, services and activities proposed by the owner and their partners; the legal basis is represented by consent as required by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the 2016/679 EU Regulation
Type of data processed
The data necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes will be collected and processed:
- identification data
- contact details
- data relating to the contractual relationship
- data relating to the preferences and interests of the interested party
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. The provision of data is in some cases necessary as, any refusal to provide them, could lead to the failure to conclude or incorrect fulfillment of the contract of which the interested party is a party and / or failure to comply with the legal obligations to which the Owner is submitted.
The provision of data for treatments that require consent is optional, failure to provide it will not make it impossible to use the products / services offered by the owner. Even in the event of consent, the interested party will still have the right to subsequently object, in whole or in part, to the processing of their personal data for the purposes set out above, by simply making a request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
The treatment will be carried out both with manual and / or IT and telematic tools with organization and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational and physical measures. and logic provided for by the provisions in force.
Subjects involved in the processing and communication of data
The processing will be carried out, in part, directly by the Data Controller: the recipients of the Data Subject's personal data include authorized subjects belonging to the Data Controller's organization, duly instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
Furthermore, without prejudice to the communications required by law or the exercise of the right of defense, the Personal Data subject to processing may be disclosed to persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide services or assistance and consultancy activities to the Data Controller, with particular attention to but not exclusive to matters relating to accounting, legal, administrative, tax and financial matters, assistance and the provision of IT services. For the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes, the data may be processed by subjects acting as independent data controllers or as data processors designated by the Data Controller. The updated list of designated Data Processors can be provided at the request of the interested party.
In any case, the communication of data requested, in accordance with the law, by police forces, judicial authorities, information and security organizations or other public entities for defense or state security purposes is reserved. or the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
The data will not be disseminated.
Transfer of data abroad
For the purposes indicated above, the Personal Data will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). In some cases the data may be processed on systems located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), for such cases the adequate guarantees for the transfer of data have been adopted (Article 44 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679).
Should they be transferred to Third Countries, in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the provisions of the applicable legislation on the transfer of Personal Data to third countries will be respected, such as the Standard Contractual Clauses provided by the European Commission.
In general, the Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected and processed, including the retention period required by the applicable legislation and, in any case, for a maximum period of 10 years from the termination. of the relationship with the Data Controller and for a maximum period of 2 years for the purposes in which your consent is required, except for the possible need for the Data Controller to defend his own right in court.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 art. from 15 to 22 and of the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor);
- as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
To exercise the rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by writing to the addresses indicated above.
Before providing an answer, the owner may need to identify the data subject, by requesting to provide a copy of his identity document.
- Written feedback will be provided without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month from receipt of the request.